Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kit, Karen and OO family fun!

Gosh, dunno where to start, and getting a bit sentimental again... Kit is the younger brother of my good friend Esther from Art Center. I believe when we were a couple semesters into Art Center, Kit came over to LA to join Esther to go through college....He was new to LA and did not have many friends so he would join Esther when we go hang out. I always see Kit as my little brother too...but look at him now! A husband and a daddy, and a very good one! I watched him being married....and having his first child with Karen! And their baby girl OO (shorten for her Chinese name)...can she be any sweeter? She has so much resemblance of Kit...and I see a lot of Esther in OO which makes me miss my old friends..and good old days...We went to the park to snap some family pictures of the 3 of them! OO completely melted my heart...she's so gentle, so polite and simply... sweetness overload!



































1 comment: