Saturday, November 19, 2011

Viki on UCLA Campus, Part Two

So Viki gave me a grand tour of the UCLA campus...that was amazing. The buildings are so beautiful and there is even a Cathedral inside the campus. Seeing all the students carrying their bags hurrying to classes...how I wished I had gone through a regular college...well instead I was in design school :P I said to Viki, wow how I wish I am a student all over again...and she said to me 'aren't we all students at any point in life?!' Wise words! We grabbed some drinks at the cafeteria and headed towards the botanical garden...it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! The garden is laid out where it kept swirling to the bottom...we found amazing plants, leaves...cactus and used them as backdrops! We were loosing light by the minute...by the time we traveled to the bottom of the garden, we finished the shoot by the cactus! And that's when Viki totally had loosen up and went a little crazy with the spiky cactus!! Thanks Viki for all her energy, creativity and quick wit! :) I had a great day taking pictures for you hope you had fun too!

We saw this amazing tree and quickly used it as our backdrop!

Let me try some different colors with this batch!

Sensual!

Posing with bamboos :P

Cute!

Alright she must be one of the Charlie's Angels!

Beautiful!

Caught between spiky cactus!!


Cactus make me crazy!

Kissing cactus goodbye! The sun was completely gone and we ended our day!



No comments:

Post a Comment