Saturday, November 19, 2011

Viki on UCLA Campus, Part One

When Viki swung open the door, she gave me a big hug! There I clicked with her right away! Viki and I 'found' each other and decided we would do a photoshoot together! She is in her final year at UCLA, looking into doing more acting and modeling so needing some photos taken! We went through her closet, and even her mom's and put together an outfit! While I waited for her to change, I sat on family room couch and chatted with her dad a bit, ha! We didn't really had time to eat so Viki whipped up some Herbal Life protein shakes! My first time I ever had a protein shake!! :P On our way to UCLA campus, we drove along the prettier part of Sunset Blvd....we chatted along the way and I realize, Viki is such an intelligent person, she is a thinker, very analytical, and know exactly what she wants to make out of life!! While editing these pictures, I hope her many personalities to shine through!

At the beginning of a session is always the toughest for me, and the model, to relax and get accustom with each other!

Viki has outstanding facial features!

Love backlite!


Soft and beautiful! The other side of Viki!

We moved onto the Botanical Garden within UCLA, it has gotten darker but somehow I like the lighting...these pictures show the tougher, stronger side of her personality!

I had Viki going crazy and throwing leaves around!

Love the earth tone of fall...


Even it was an overcast day...there was still amazing lights!



No comments:

Post a Comment