Monday, February 20, 2012

Professional Shots for Dr. Stacy!

Dr. Stacy found me on my posting, she emailed to me and said she wanted to have some casual professional shots done! She is a psychologist and she invited me to her private practice office in Studio City. I did not know what to expect location wise, so I brought along my external flash and a reflector. I was thinking very likely I'll be relying on window lights...but to my surprise, when I got there, the office building was in fact a house which has been converted. There was a cute little front and back yard...such small place such a variety of backdrops!  Dr. Stacy was so much fun, she brought along a few different shirts and was so willing to try different things for the shots! It was really nice shooting with her, she made me feel so relax!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment