Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome to our home Part Three - Bed & Bath

So this is the last batch of photos of our home, bedrooms and baths! Like the kitchen, I stick with white as a backdrop therefore I have a white canvas to work on as I furnish the place.  I've always had an urge to decorate but I keep telling myself it's all good just getting the basics, and not to buy things for the sake of decorating...as overtime things keep building up...and I'll end up having more and more stuff to dust! Now I recall this little story I want to tell you...when I was a kid not even 10 yrs old...I would begged my mom to buy me interior design magazines off the news stand!! I guess that was what got it all started ;)





My old bed!

Single faucet makes is easier to clean!












Little Simple Human retro trash bin, $20 and so designy? Worth it!











No comments:

Post a Comment