Thursday, August 18, 2011

D-U-I Through Rolling Hills in Napa Valley, CA

The first time I drove through Napa Valley was with my roommate Agatha back in school...I remembered the never ending rolling hills kept unfolding in front of us as we drove along, it was so beautiful. The second time I went was with cousin Betty, we just drink whatever we had our hands on and I got a massive headache by the time we headed back to San Francisco! This time, once again, Betty was our designated driver, not only we had forbidded her to drink, we must had exhausted her with all the driving! I still owe Betty a cup of Starbucks for making all these photo opps stops for me!

Welcome to our wine tasting adventure!

Red grapes about to ripe!

Little hut off the road, saw a lot of these along the way.

Random vineyard we came upon one morning.

I believe this picture was taken at the SilverOak Vineyard.

Overlooking the Silveroak Vineyard.

Inside the Silveroak Vineyard tasting room.


The reception area to the Silverado Resort.

This must be some type of grapes stomping machine...used as display within the town of Yountville.

Smart bike rack made out of a wooden barrel, Yountville, CA.

Inside a little mall within the town of Yountville, the artisan chocolate made here was so yummy.

BV Vineyard.

BV Vineyard.

Perfect timing when the truck drove by!

I took this picture when we were lost finding our way to the restaurant!

Beringer Vineyard...I enjoyed this vineyard the most and I loved their white wine!

At the Beringer Vineyard.

Beringer Vineyard, it was our last stop for this Napa trip.

Some of us picked a few grapes, they were so sour!

Bits of these plants were caught and cling onto my tee shirt.

Moo-moo cows, along our drive back to San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment